The Joe Beef Martini | A Variation
After following Guilhaume Gerard's recent love of all things sausage, well andouilette, I was re-inspired to make the Joe Beef Sausage Martini -- although a changed up version with gin, sherry and dry vermouth. The concept still remains a wonderful play on the classic. It's so much fun to have a sausage to chew on after drinking some liquor.
- 1.5 oz. Victoria Gin
- 0.25 oz. Valdespino Deliciosa Manzanilla
- 0.25 oz. Dolin Dry Vermouth
- 1 Vienna Sausage
1) Add the gin, sherry and vermouth to a mixing glass.
2) Add ice to the mixing glass and stir ingredients until chilled.
3) Strain into a chilled mixing glass and garnish with the Vienna Sausage.