A Sunday Evening Rum Cocktail
A Rum Cocktail
With the weather getting a little chillier I felt like a Sunday evening cocktail to warm up. This is probably a variation on something, but no idea what. It was a fine cocktail though.
Glass: Cocktail Coupe
Ice: Cubes for stirring
Garnish: Orange Twist
- 1 oz. Havana Club Anejo Especial Cuban Rum
- 1/2 oz. Smith & Cross Jamaican Rum
- 3/4 oz. Atxa Vino Vermouth Rojo
- 1/2 oz. Amaro Lucano
- 1/2 oz Dry Curacao
- 2 dashes Regan's Orange Bitters
1) Add ingredients to a cocktail stirring glass.
2) Add ice and stir until chilled.
3) Strain into a chilled cocktail coupe.
4) Garnish with an orange twist.