Louisiana Head-On Shrimp - Spanish Style
Sauteed Shrimp Spanish Style
The shrimp will be pungent, juicy, slightly smokey and the sauce needs a crusty loaf for mopping. Depending on the shrimp, the shell is pretty much edible. Oh - and suck the heads.
- 8 Louisiana Head-On Shrimp
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1 tablespoon pimenton de la vera - picante
- Combine ingredients in a sealable plastic bag and blend.
- Add shrimp to the bag and marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Heat a saute pan until hot.
- Add the shrimp the pan and cook through.